Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Warmachine and Hordes Themed Homebrews


I mentioned in a my previous post that Utah has finally legalized homebrewing, well as of July 1st. But I think I should have at least one or two batches made to celebrate the significant occasion. I mentioned that I would like some ideas on Warmachine or Hordes Themed names for either an Amber Ale or a Pale Ale and I already received a few good ideas.

Below are a few of the names I have received so far from my creative readers:

Grim Angus Albino Pale Ale
Trollblood
Toruk's Special Brew
Witches Brew (With artwork of the Coven, but I bet I would have to get permission on that one)

Right now my favorite is the Grim Angus Albino Pale Ale, but I would love to hear more ideas of names or artwork. Keep sending your comments with suggestions and when I get enough names I will put up a poll and choose a winner. I may try to ship a 6 pack to the person that came up with the winning name, that is of course if that person drinks beer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pathfinder Stout

Crippling Grasp Ale

Feora's Fire Amber

Harby's Jail Bait Pale Ale

Reclaimation Amber

Fire of Salvation Amber Ale

Itchy said...

I was born and raised in Utah. Lived there until I was 25. I would offer a name for your brew but my mind is still reeling after reading that Utah finally legalized home brewing.

Shaun said...

Legalized homebrew and got rid of the private clubs.

TheGreatBlah said...

Pygmy Porter

Whelp Ale

Borka's Belly Buster Brew

Trollblood Dire Brew

McCryx said...

Send a sixer to the fellas at PP. Mayhaps you'd get a decent write up in a NQ or you could market it at the different 'Cons. That'd be cool.