Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lovely day for Some Banes


Well the thought was to go to a movie yesterday, but it was just too damn nice.  We went over to Logan to pick up groceries and a new toilet, since the bathroom is slowly getting closer to completion.

We stopped in at our FLGS because I was curious to see if the new NQ magazine was in.  It wasn't but I decided with it being such a lovely day I should pick up some Banes.  I ended up getting Gorshade the Bastard so I picked up the Bane Thralls for his feat.  I also picked up Bane Lord Tartarus to beef them up a bit.  I will get some Bane Knights even if they are going to get Nerfed, but for now this is some new stuff to play with.

We may go to the movie tonight, but with it being so nice yesterday we went for a drive out to the Spiral Jetty.  For those of you close enough to make the trip I would recommend it.  It is an eerie type of place out there.  I would recommend something with a little higher clearance if you do head out that way.

1 comment:

TheGreatBlah said...

Sprial Jetty looks cool, we'll have to head out that way sometime.