Monday, March 16, 2009

So much for putting together models


I was hoping to put together some models tonight, but I got carried away with the wrench last night and snapped off the bolt attaching my new toilet to the flange. I guess I'm just happy that my toilet isn't going to end up in the giant pile in the picture.


I will get new bolts and a new wax ring and start over, being very careful on how much tension I use this time. I am hoping I can get everything in place and then I will beginning putting together Goreshade, Tartarus, and the Bane Thralls.


I am really looking forward to finally being able to field some weapon masters. Don't get me wrong I love my Bile Thralls and Mechanithralls, but being able to roll 4 dice on a charge, that is just tasty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great. Weapon masters. Lovely. I smell some AOE's headed that way...LOL. Get them together so we can play the Saturday when I am back.

Shaun said...

I doubt I will have them together but who knows. I'm having a lot more trouble installing this toilet then I expected. I have never had this much trouble putting one in.