Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tonight's Match-ups

Well another Wednesday has arrived and now all I have to do is make it through a day of work before I give Goreshade another shot at his first victory. I will be facing Menoth, although what I'm facing I'm not exactly sure. The majority of my games have been against Menoth, but against a different Menoth player so this should be interesting.

I am fielding the list below:

Goreshade the Bastard's make your Children Orphans 750 army

Models: 29 Points: 739/750 VPs: 24

Goreshade the Bastard w/ Deathwalker
Deathjack
Cankerworm
Defiler
Bane Lord Tartarus
Bloat Thrall
Darragh Wrathe
Gorman Di Wulfe
Skarlock
Pistol Wraith x2
Bane Knights x6
Bile Thralls x10

Bane Thralls for the feat

Along with my game, my girlfriend Kimberly will be playing her first game using Legion of Everblight to go against a work buddy Chris who will be bringing Circle. The battle is set at 350 pts and should be a good learning game for the both of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh I sure look forward to fielding such a distinguished list. My gosh the models are sooooooo dreamy. I bet the other faction will just pick up and leave when they see the GREATNESS that is Cryx! Whooo Hooo!!! Cryx Cryx Cryx!!!