Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm getting my Fix on Saturday

John was concerned about me going through withdrawals so we are going to play a 750 pt. game at his house this Saturday. I know that he will be fielding the Testament of Menoth with a bunch of horsies, and a bunch of other religious fanatics.



I am going to try my new Goreshade list. I haven't played a lot of the stuff in it, so it will be a learning experience.



I will be fielding the following:



Goreshade the Bastard w/ Deathwalker

Cankerworm

Deathripper

Defiler

Deathjack

Bane Lord Tartarus

Bloat Thralls

Darragh Wrathe

Pistol Wraith x2

Skarlock

Bane Knights (Min unit of 6)

Bile Thralls (Unit of 10)



I will also have the minimum unit of Bane Thralls for Goreshade's feat. I have a feeling I'm going to get my ass handed to me, but it will be fun and be a learning experience.



Then after the bloodbath we are expecting a couple of other individuals to show up and we are going to do a 350 pt. anything goes King of the Hill. We are going to put our names in a hat and the name you draw out will be the army you play. This should be very interesting, but I do not know what the other factions really have so I will be doing a lot of referencing to cards.

This is the list I am bringing to that game:

Iron Lich Asphyxious
Deathripper
Deathjack
Bloat Thrall
Pistol Wraith
Skarlock

This should be a good Saturday of Warmachine, and to make it even better I think I'm going to bring some homemade nut brown ale for those that wish to partake in an adult beverage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoo hooo....Shauns Nut Brown Ale. Good thing it's always 5 pm somewhere.

Anonymous said...

What, no Deathjack at 350? ;)

Shaun said...

There was a deathjack in the 350 list actually