Monday, March 30, 2009

How to make a Saturday of Warmachine better

The governor of Utah signed into law House Bill 51.  It is finally legal to homebrew in the state of Utah.  I know that John will appreciate this, and I think with that I am going to have to brew a new batch of beer.

I do have a request from my followers.  I'm looking at making one of two styles of beer and I would like to come up with a good warmachine name for the beer. The two styles that I'm looking into brewing are either an Amber or a Pale Ale.  If anyone has any good Warmachine or Hordes themed names for those styles of beers I would love to hear it.

4 comments:

Christopher Sheets said...

How pale is the Pale Ale? It could be "Grim Angus' Albino Ale."

There's always just "Trollblood." Or drink "Toruk's Special Brew," with the slogan, "It'll get you necro-tight!"

(I realize now the first two are Hordes, not Warmachine. My bad!)

McCryx said...

Hmmmm. Witches Brew and have the Coven on the label. I like the albino ale. You could always go Piratey too, like Seaforge Grog etc.

Dave said...

When I hear 'pale' in WM/H context I think of the pallor of undeath. Amber Ale doesn't bring to mind anything specific right away so I'd definitely start with a cryxian-themed pale to give you time to come up with a good name for the amber.

TheGreatBlah said...

Trolls come to mind for me since I play them and every model has some sort of beermug or minikeg on it. Heck Borka even makes a Pyg carry a keg into battle. Albino Ale is a good one, Dire Brew could work. I'll come up with a few more at work today if I can.