Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Haley it is!

The pairings are official and I will be facing Brian and his Cygnar force. The last time I faced Brian it was my first experience with Haley, and it was one of the most excruciating experiences since I have started the game.

I have been receiving prayers from Menoth, tips from everyone, and I am looking forward to it in a morbid way. Brian has a lot more experience than I do, but I think I still have a chance. This if for bragging rights for me. I have everything to gain and Brian has everything to lose. There is no way I should be able to defeat him, so when when I do it will be all the sweeter.

The game will most likely be tomorrow evening and I will post the victorious results as soon as I can. I might have to break out Winston Churchill for the celebration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rock his world, you filthy abomination