Monday, March 30, 2009

Wednesday's Line-Up

Well my Goreshade list lost to a bunch of religious nuts on Saturday, but that was my first time bringing him to the table. He is getting another chance to strut his stuff on Wednesday against the Menites again, however I will be facing someone other than John. I will be playing against Jason and from what I have heard a very different play style.

The list I will be fielding will be exactly the same as the list I took against the Testament of Menoth. If you scroll back a couple of days you can see that list. It has Goreshade at the helm, with Tartarus leading the Bane Knights, and a Deathjack that is ready to step on some prayer boys. It should be a fun time.

My girlfriend will also be playing against another John inductee, Chris, he will be bringing 350 points of Circle and she will be bringing 350 points of Legion of Everblight.

John has started putting together his Menoth's least wanted lists and for more information on that you can visit his site. Feel free to give him a pat on the back for the blog, he was feeling a little down about it before.

Here is a link to John's site. http://newtowarmachine.blogspot.com/2009/03/menoths-least-wanted-so-it-begins.html

No comments: