Thursday, March 26, 2009

LoE on the way....Hopefully.





























So after some consideration I purchased some Legion of Everblight models off of http://www.bartertown.com/ . This are for my girlfriend to field. I doubt that she will be playing them much at our FLGS, but we can play at home and if she wants she can take it to some of the other players. She has a better mastery of the rules so that is definately a boon for her. If she decides not to play at the store I will probably start bouncing back and forth between Cryx and Legion, with Cryx being my first love I am sure that is where most of my devotions will continue to lie.














I will give an update as to how my bartertown transaction goes, and as soon as I have good or bad news I will post an update.

No comments: