Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tournament Round 2!

Ok, so I slacked and didn't get a more detailed battle report in. I did however find out yesterday that I will be playing David (Legion) in the next round of the tournament. My results against Hordes players has been less than stellar, so we will see how it goes and what scenario we get. I am most likely going to stick with my Denny 750 pt list. I can at least hit some of those beasts with crippling grasp and parasite and make a run at them that way.

John is going up against Caleb on Wednesday. I am not sure what Caleb's second army is, but I defeated his Merc army last week and I think John should be able to take that one down if Caleb chooses to play that one again.

I will hopefully be posting positive results sometime after Wednesday eventing.

2 comments:

Bloomfield Cricket Club said...

I've played with Legion a lot and if anything they are designed for the caster kill victory not VP so watch out for that.

Caster wise depending on pts either take Feora and set them all on fire, or Reznik and get rid of their fury with their respective feats.

Couple of decent heavy warjacks will come in handy as will some advanced deploy units (Idrians, DoF, Eiryss)

Shaun said...

That would be great but it is John that plays protectorate. I am going against legion with a cryx force. I will be taking pDeneghra. It looks like the majority of scenarios are board control, so depending on the amount of terrain it could be interesting.