Monday, March 23, 2009

New toys!!


I have a lot of assembly to do. I am not going to be playing this week due to a trip around Southern Idaho visiting sugar factories and flour mills, but next week I will be ready.... I hope. I have the following models to assemble.

Goreshade the Bastard and the Deathwalker
Bane Lord Tartarus
Base unit of Bane Thralls
Base unit of Bane Knights

and Finally

The Deathjack

This is a lot of stuff to assemble, and with the weather being nice over the weekend I didn't get anything assembled. I did however get some yard work done as well as finally getting that bastard of a toilet installed in the new master bathroom. Luckily for my assembly future the weather is turning to shit around here, so I should be able to get some assembly done.

I am going to be working on a new 750 point list featuring Goreshade. This is going to be a big change for me because I have normally been featuring the dreaded Slayer in my lists and mechanithralls as my hitting infantry. I am really looking forward to fielding some weapon masters and a jack that has a little more hitting power.

I will post a potential list after I get it put together.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Weapon Master club. Our motto is "Four Dice is Nice!"