Thursday, February 26, 2009

First tournament victory!


For those of you that have been keeping up with this blog or John's you know that we just recently started a 4 week long tournament. This if my first tournament experience and my first experience with timed rounds. I ended up playing against Caleb and he chose a merc list that was fielding 4 mules as well as some other models which I will list in a more detailed report. I fielded my Deneghra list. We ended up with the crossed lines scenario which definitely gave me an advantage since it got me closer to his forces without having to wade through the AOE's

Like I said more detailed battle report to come, but in the end I pulled out the win and started the tournament with 3 points for achieving the objectives of the scenario.

5 comments:

Bloomfield Cricket Club said...

Well done mate - congrats :)

Anonymous said...

You did great with your win. I sure hope to get our pairings soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh...is it 4 points or 3? I thought winning by scenario was 3 points. I could be wrong.

Shaun said...

You are right it is 3, I had a typo. I will correct it.

Anonymous said...

Gratz, dude!