Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Warmachine/Hordes Themed Homebrew, and the winner is.........

We have a tie! There was a tie between Harby's Jailbait Pale Ale and Whelp Ale. I think that I am going to make the tie breaking decision and go with Whelp Ale. I just think there are a lot of opportunities to have some fun with the whelps for the label design.

Now that I have mentioned Whelp Ale and label design if any of you happen to be artsy and creative I would love to see what you can come up with for a beer bottle label for Whelp Ale using the images of Whelps.

Dallas not sure if you drink or not but I do believe you just won yourself a six pack of homebrewed pale ale. It will be several weeks before it is ready for consumption, but it will be a lot easier to deliver it to you than to mail it.

1 comment:

TheGreatBlah said...

I don't drink actually but would be pleased to accept the freebie, I might even know some guys willing to sample it. We will have to make a game night of it and break open the newly brewed ale in celebration. Also I'm not sure if its spelled Welp or Whelp but the h looks right to me.