Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Two Victories for the Household--Updated!

I defeated Jason and his religiously deranged Menites in a 750 game on a couple of charges from Bane Thralls that popped up from Goreshade's feat.


Kimberly beat Chris with Legion in a 350 pt. match. Here are some pictures of the matches.

Below is the set-up for Kimberly and Chris' game.



This is the set-up for mine and Jason's Game



I'm not sure what round of the 75o game this was, but at this point it was starting to get hot and heavy. I was able to use my cankerworm to his full potential finally by using the defiler to get corrosion on his blessing of vengeance and then charging in with the Cankerworm.


I was trying to following Kimberly and Chris' game the best that I could but as you can tell from the pictures of my game I was a tad preoccupied. I believe that the picture below is of the final of the game when Kim hit Baltur with Hellsinger and then cast eruption of spines on him for the win.

3 comments:

cygnarbrian said...

Looks like it's time for her to play Cygnar! RAWR! That would be good training, but you don't want her to give up the game already do you? ;P

Sephiroths Khador said...

So Shawn I havent played a game against you in a long time. How about the undead hoards stare down the Might of Khador in 750 on Wed? I'm feeling some metal mini itching after playing magic so much.

Shaun said...

I think we are starting the tournament on Wednesday which will be two 350 pt games.