Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A plea for support

I thought I would use my blog to see if I could drum up support for my Tour de Cure team. This will be my third year as captain of a Tour de Cure team. The Tour de Cure is a cycling event that takes place in over 40 states and raises money for Diabetes education and research. The event in Utah has distances of 25, 60, and 100 miles.

If any of you feel an irresistible urge to part with you money I am giving you the opportunity to part with it by making a donation to my team that supports the American Diabetes Association.


For those of you that might be interested here is my personal rider page.

http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=5629&px=3374559

3 comments:

TheGreatBlah said...

Dude I totally didn't see you as a cyclist. Talk with me tonight.

Shaun said...

I'm not much of a cyclist. I like to ride my mountain bike, and I kinda got sucked into heading up the Malt-O-Meal team for the Tour de Cure a few years ago.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic cause! I was diagnosed with diabetes at the end of this last year and it has caused me to turn my life around for the better. I'm glad you're supporting it through your cycling.