Thursday, April 2, 2009

Deathjack coming to a table near you.

Alright I have had the Deathjack for a little while now and all I have done is file down the bits and proxy it using a slayer.  We have a 350 pt mangled metal tournament coming up and I need to have the Deathjack put together by Wednesday.

I want to make sure I get this one put together right and I'm worried I'm not going to have the time to get it properly pinned and glued in time.  If not it is going to be the slayer, cankerworm, and some chicken jacks.  That isn't the most formidable list but it would still be fun.

When the Deathjack assembly starts I will work on posting pictures of the process.

3 comments:

TheGreatBlah said...

I gotta tell you that other armies may fear the Deathjack, but from a Troll player perspective you have a few other jacks that give me more trouble and it ain't the cankerworm.

Anonymous said...

We were talking about this spell at work...we were talking about Soulstorm and if you could steal it from me...No...

From Battle College...could be asked on PP forums but...

"The Claiming does not work on spells with a range of "Caster" like Kreoss's Lamentation. " For purposes of spells Caster and Self are synonymous.

Shaun said...

That clears that part up, but I was more interested if mage blight gets rid of upkeep spells because then it just goes away. I still haven't looked it up.

And Dallas cryx in general might have jacks that give trolls trouble, but it is unlikely that I have them. I pretty much listed all of the jacks I have.