Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Plea for Help! Well sort of a plea.

I am asking for assistance from my readers. I have the beer started and in about 3-4 weeks I will be bottling it. It will sit in the bottle for another 2 weeks carbonating and aging.

I would love to have some Whelp related artwork to slap onto the bottle prior to the official unofficial tasting.

I am not good with photoshop and really haven't been able to find any usable images of the whelps that I can put on the bottles. If anyone has any suggestions or artwork that they are willing to share I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you and keep up for updates of the beer. Fermentation has slowed, but it was extremely active the first couple of days. When it is transferred into the secondary fermenter with the dry hops it should get some additional fermentation.

10 comments:

TheGreatBlah said...

This guys sig over on the forums at PP has potential with some modifications. I have sent him a PM asking if I can use it.

http://www.privateerpressforums.com/index.php?showuser=30193

TheGreatBlah said...

okay he says gdaybloke made it, so now we harass Cerealman into harassing the guys over at losthemisphere.

Anonymous said...

I will send a message to Chris on Facebook and give him a link to the blog post. I will let you know what I hear.

Anonymous said...

Well, I can certainly mock something up for you, no worries there - but it might be a courtesy to get permission from the original artist. If you're talking the whelp holding the bottle, you can find him on deviantart under fstitz.

Credit where it's due and all that jazz.

TheGreatBlah said...

agreed and thank you. I will look him up tomorrow.

Shaun said...

Cool, we are covering a couple of different routes. PPS_Kevin gave me an e-mail address to someone at Privateer Press to see if he has any artwork he can share. I sent the e-mail so I will see what comes of that.

Anonymous said...

If you can get some, and you still want me to play with it, just let me know. gdaybloke@losthemisphere.com

Shaun said...

Haven't received a response yet. It would be pretty cool if I actually got something from Privateer Press, but if not I will figure something else out.

McCryx said...

Offer to send them a case and they'll sell you their soul lol, let alone some art.

Shaun said...

Well there is a six pack in play for Kevin. He is the one that gave me the e-mail address to the other guy. I just haven't heard anything back yet.