Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Skarre and the Great Rack!

Ok the name of that weapon is just too much fun to say. I have decided to give Skarre a try at a 500 point level. I have not played with her before and I know that I'm missing Bane Knights which enhance the Skarre Bomb but oh well. I figure I will see what she is all about and of course I will have to try the Skarre Bomb once and I will use either Bile Thralls or Mechanithralls.

Here is the list. 498/500 points

Skarre
Slayer
Deathripper (2)
Nightwretch
Bile Thralls (8)
Mechanithralls (6)
Skarlock
Pistol Wraith (2)
Gorman Di Wulfe

I don't know how this is going to run against anyone, this is a very typical 500 point list for me with any caster. I was tempted to pull out the slayer and a pistol wraith and see if I could fit in the cankerworm and darragh wrathe, but maybe next time.

If anyone has any suggestions about what to do with Skarre let me know. I typically play my casters back but I usually have a 7 focus and Skarre is only 6.

It should be fun tonight. I am also bringing the 750 pt Deneghra list that I put in a previous post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it will play pretty well. Lots of irritating arc nodes. LOL.