Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Two for Two

I will give a more detailed report tomorrow, but I went two for two tonight, which I believe is a first for me.  I played a 750 game against trollbloods and finally perfected Deneghra's feat and debuff combos which led to the victory.

The second game was 500 points with the list I posted earlier.  I played against John.  I am going to have to do some more research on the Skarre bomb to make sure that I played it correctly.  If so it is really not that much fun, I mean yeah you win but it takes a lot from the game.  If I played it incorrectly I robbed John of a victory.  I am going to do some research on that before I play her again.

Both really fun games.  More to come later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure you played it right. Paul indicated you did it correctly and I have to believe him. I need some freaking reliable ranged attacks before I face her again!