Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Been a while

Well the holidays really threw off the postings. I also haven't had much opportunity to paint. I have assembled my soul hunter and look forward to getting Darragh Wrathe to play with them. The holidays went well. Kim and I spent New Year's Eve with John and his wife, Michelle. It was a fun evening of Warmachine, conversation, and a variety of beer. It was nice of Michelle and Kim to tolerate John and I playing in the basement. In the end I came out victorious with my first out of the Asphyxious, the cankerworm, and Gorman de Wulfe. It was another fun game. When I get some more painting done I will be posting the pictures. I have to do some green stuff work on the soul hunters before priming them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing the end results of your labours