Saturday, January 24, 2009

Full Disclosure


To follow in John's footsteps here is what I have for cryx.  The list looks pretty puny in comparison but it has been doing the job.

Warcasters

Warwitch Deneghra
Iron Lich Asphyxious
Pirate Queen Skarre

Jacks

Slayer
Cankerwom
Defiler
Deathripper (x2)
Nightwretch (x2)

Units

Bile Thralls (Full Unit of 10)
Mechanithralls (unit of 6)
Soulhunters (unit of 3)

Solos

Darragh Wrathe
Gorman Di Wulfe
Pistol Wraith (x2)
Machine Wraith

I think that is everything.  This is has served me well so far, but as mentioned in a previous post I am looking at some exponential growth.

Units of Interest

Bane Knights or Bane Thralls (Weapon Masters)
Withershadow Combine 
Nyss Hunters

Solos

Bloat Thralls
Bane Lord Tartarus

Warcasters

Lich Lord Terminus

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shaun...I purchased the Harbinger today...because I was at the store getting my pin vise and she called to me from the box..."Buy Me..."

In it are assembly instruction drawings for all the big models from Apotheosis, and they show Terminus. OMG...That is ONE HELL OF A MODEL.

I have no idea how I am going to fit the Harbinger into my army bag.

Shaun said...

the instructions are in the pin vise or with the harbinger? If I get terminus I might want a copy of that.

Have fun with the Harbinger, she looks finicky to put together.

Anonymous said...

Harbinger and Terminus are both absolute bears to put together... good luck to you both when you undertake assembly... :)

Ray Guimond said...

Shaun, I love me my Trollbloods, but I'm considering a WM army and Cryx is high on the list. I'm interested to see where you go and how you do it.

In other news, if you want you can set up a nice little HTML table for your win/loss records. I'm sure there's a nice automated way to do it, but I produce it by hand. I think you can export it as html with Excel too if you try.

Anonymous said...

Ray oh Ray...Didn't you mean to type "I really want to play Protectorate." I am sure you just mistyped. ;-) LOL

Ray Guimond said...

gah! Cult propaganda!
Shaun, have you had a chance to take Skarre out for a walk yet? how does her strategy do when she can't Skarre-bomb? Do you run any robo-chickens with her? (i used my search-fu on you blog but only found one post where you state you want to buy her)

Shaun said...

Well to slightly recover from Kansas. I have not had a chance to run skarre, but I think I am going to try her out with 3 bone jacks to start. I don't have any bane knights so I can't get the impact of the skarre bomb, but I have heard even with mechanithralls you can take out some nice solos.