Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Darragh Wrathe

Well I spent last night working on Darragh. The mounted model is kind of a pain with having to put together the two sides of the horse. It left a lot of cracks that had to be mended with green stuff. I have to say that the unmounted version looks pretty bad ass. I will get some pictures up this evening hopefully. I need to get at least one nightwretch assembled for tomorrow's game night.

I figured out that with all of my models I am up to 928 points. This is of course with 2 casters, but I can now field 750 pts. I'm looking at filling out my mechanithralls, possibly purchasing Skarre, and Doc Killingsworthe because I have some devious plan brewing in my evil genius brain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh crap. Skarre, The Doc, and a freaking dragoon. Great. I will have to look up all about Darragh Wrathe and see what evil special powers I will be dealing with.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Shoot him! With fire! And stuff! :P

Shaun said...

Darragh is a bit much for a 500 point game, but I will have to start playing 750 so I can figure out what he can do. He is just an awesome looking model however.