Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fall to one of Turok's Bastard Children

Just a short battle report. I played against Legion and although it was a close game I couldn't pull out the win. I have only played a couple of times against Hordes and they still throw me for a loop.

This is what I fielded.

eDeneghra (Which I didn't know how to play)
Slayer
Cankerworm
Deathripper (2)
Nightwretch
Soulhunters (3)
Darragh Wrathe
Mechanithralls (6)
Bile Thralls (9)
Gorman di Wulfe
Pistol Wraith (2)

I think that it is. The cankerworm was destroyed pretty quickly. The bile thralls and soul hunters did a great job of reducing his units to squishy mush. Those damn beasts though, it just seemed that I couldn't bring enough hitting power. I was facing a bunch of shredders, a carnivean, 2 seraphs, a shepard, and a couple of units one with bows. It was a good, close game, but not quite enough.

In a more positive note, John was able to defeat the Pink Khadorian Army of Doom that defeated me last week. I was not able to catch most of the game, but it looks like John had a list that was designed to take down all of those jacks, so congratulations to John for that well deserved victory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well...Thank you very much! I celebrated with a bottle of your nut brown ale! It was delicioso!