Friday, January 30, 2009

I survived the Beechcraft 1900D!!!

I survived my experiences on the beechcraft 1900D, that first one from Denver to Manhattan, KS worried me a bit, I am not a big fan of seeing the interior of the airplane held together with tape.  I start wondering what is holding the other parts together.

I am back in Utah and look forward to relaxing over the weekend.  Making some hot wings, drinking some beer, and watching two teams I could care less about play in the Superbowl.

I am working on a 750 pt list with Deneghra as well as a 500 point list with Skarre.  The 750 Deneghra list is in a previous post, but not sure where I'm going to go with Skarre.  I am used to having that 7 focus and 14 inch control range so going down to 6 and 12 is going to take a while to get used too.

When I get the Skarre list generated I will post it.  I am hoping to be able to get 2 games in this Wednesday.

No comments: