Sunday, December 21, 2008

Paint, Paint, Paint






It turned into a pretty productive weekend of painting.  Kimberly finished the pistol wraith that she was working on as well as providing most of the paint for the machine wraith.  I added some finishing touches.  I finished off the bile thralls as well as Deneghra.  Asphyxious is primed as well as the mechanithralls and gormin de wulfe.  The cankerworm is almost assembled but not primed and the soulhunters just look intimidating to assemble.  I'm getting closer to that 750 pt level once I get Darragh Wrathe and a couple two more bile thralls to complete the unit I will be there.

I will add the rest tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent progress, I look forward to seeing the rest.

As for your Soulhunters... they can't be as difficult as the Harbinger ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow Shaun...Denegrah is AWESOME! The pistol wraiths look great! Hope you and Kim have a super trip and I am looking forward to New Years Eve.

I am going to raid my kids toy storage for terrain. What do you say about Protectorate vs. Cryx in a barnyard! LOL