Friday, December 19, 2008

A loss to Cygnar

Well another round of warmachine yesterday, but a new opponent. John was busy with a 750 pt. match against Khador so I faced against a more seasoned Cygnar player. I was actually pretty pleased with my performance. I had him backing up and made him think a lot. The pistol wraiths once again were a menace to my oppent as I almost took out his caster with a combination of crippling grasp and then shots from the pistol wraiths. I did waste my feat however. I moved Deneghra up and popped the feat only to realized that I could not target his Knights with magic, and he had everything else surrounded by Knights. It came down to his jack finally finishing off Deneghra, but overall a good game. I purchases some soulhunters and garmin de wulfe to assemble for next time.

No comments: