Monday, May 4, 2009

Cryx on Cryx Battle Report

Okay it is a little late and I hope I don't forget to much of what happened but here goes.

I was fielding the following:

eSkarre
Deathjack
Stalker
Nightwretch
full unit of Bane Knights
Bane Lord Tartarus
min unit of Satyxis
Sea Witch
Min unit of Mechanithralls
Brute Thrall
Necrosurgeon and Stitch Thralls
Min Unit of Bile Thralls
skarlock
pistol wraith

I think that is it.

Geoff had the following:

Mortenenbra and Deryliss
Deathjack
Nightmare
Seether
A couple of deathrippers
full unit of bile thralls
Withershadow Combine
a coupe of necrotechs and scrap thralls

I might be forgetting something but not sure.

The game went something like Geoff taking a couple of large jacks up one side and I had a line of banes coming towards him at the other side along with the Deathjack.

I used the satyxis and eSkarre's backlash to get some hits to Mortenenbra by trying to beat on some of his jacks.

I thought that I was doing pretty good, but I did realize that I forgot to feat and that left his jacks able to beat up my stuff, and unfortunately his Deathjack trampled over and gave eSkarre a couple P+S 18 fists.

It was a fun game. I enjoyed playing against cryx. Geoff brought a lot of stuff that I don't have and it was interesting to see how he played it as well as how he played the stuff I do have. He gave me a couple of pointers on how to better use the necrosurgeon, so next time I will have the stitch thralls positioned differently.

Good game, crappy battle report because I waited to long.

No comments: